The questions below may help prepare your powerpoint.
1) What was the goal, and what did you do?
2) What was the most significant activity or effort to behave/think differently that you engaged in?
3) What happened that made it the most significant one?
4) What were your key insights and lessons learned?
5) Conclude your presentation with some reflections on:
a) what you learned about yourself as a self-directed learner, and
b) the process of trying to change one’s habits of thought and behavior.