Active role of a marketing manager with a problem threatening the organization’s survival
Purpose of Assignment:Active role of a Marketing Manager with a problem threatening the Organization’s Survival
The purpose of this assignment is to place students in the active role of a marketing manager with a problem threatening the organization’s survival. Students will respond to a specific scenario that requires them to address the concepts both critically and creatively to solve the scenario’s dilemma.
Create a 10- to 20-slide (not counting the cover slide and reference slide) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes on the Five-Step Marketing Research Approach detailing how you will use each step to solve the membership issue the local nonprofit charity is facing.
Address the following in your role as marketing manager:
· Define the Five-Step Marketing Research Approach and discuss the importance of research in marketing.
· Describe each step of the Marketing Research Approach (one slide for each step) in detail including its goal, and create an example aligned to the scenario above to illustrate how that stage would be implemented toward the problem’s solution.
· Define the two types of research data this process gathers and their pros and cons. Share examples of each type that would be useful in solving the scenario.
· Compare and contrast the Five-Step Process with two alternative methods for conducting marketing research. What are the pros and cons of each?
· Define what it means to differentiate a service and provide an example to illustrate how the local nonprofit charity in the scenario can use the strategy to help increase target market interest.
· Explain how differentiation will help position the organization.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.