Your assignment this week is a PowerPoint presentation. Be sure to write the speaker notes in a professional and academic manner. These should represent what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation verbally. This assignment is due by Wednesday night 11:59 pm Arizona time. Please be sure to proofread your work and correct any grammar or spelling errors before submitting assignments.
Choose and read any one case study from Chapter 13 (Personality Disorders) in DSM-5 in Action. http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/wiley/2014/dsm-5-in-action_ebook_3e.php
Choose the pdf
Research the specific personality disorder from your chosen case study.
Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation about your selected case study.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. A brief description of the selected case study
2. Explanation and rationale for the Personality Disorder Diagnosis using the latest version of the DSM as a reference.
3. Information on the course of treatment for the disorder.
4. Identification of which cluster (A, B, or C) this personality disorder belongs to and an explanation of your rationale.
5. Information on the prognosis and prevalence of the disorder.
6. A minimum of five scholarly references including your textbook and the latest version of the DSM. Be sure to only use current and scholarly references for this assignment.
7. Detailed speaker notes that represent what you would say if giving the presentation in person.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.