What are the preliminary steps to an arson investigation?
2) What are some signs to look for that lead you to believe that arson may have occurred?
3) Discuss how legal entry can be made into a fire scene and some of the legal challenges that can arise in entry to the fire scene.
4) Properly cite your sources
1) Research the Unabomber?s manifesto on the Internet and summarize something interesting from it. Provide the link to the website.
2) Is there something in the manifesto that you can sympathize with or is it all just ranting?
3) Compare Ted Kaczynski to the Boston Marathon bombers. Are there similarities?
4) Properly cite your source(s