1) NO Summarizing of the story.
2) Aim to have a thesis statement at the end of the introduction paragraph with each argument from the thesis to be discussed in a separate body paragraph.
3) Four sources .One (1) source must be from Frankenstein book itself.
4) At least ONE DIRECT QUOTE from Frankenstein itself in EACH body paragraph beside any other outside sources quotes.
5) ALL CITATIONS ARE DIRECT QUOTATION WORD BY WORD from the source to support the arguments of the thesis. Analyze each citation to connect back to the argument of the thesis and finally closure of the body paragraph.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!